Friday 6 March 2009

Watchmen... all full...

Wanted to watch watchmen with jh and cw but most of the cinema timeslot is sold out, barr midnight timeslot.

We change from movie to lan but due to some communication error with irving: he tot i ask him for movie, i tot irving dun wan lan, end up we didnt go lan either.

So bored, I am so free tonight after a week of work yet I have no place to go.

Later will be playing Bball with e usual company. Just now i tot bball is off, so i went to train by myself and took some weight. Now after my hands cant move and muscle twitching non-stop den rh gave me a call and say: YO!Still wan bball?

Anyway i guess like tat more fair ba if nt always i win also boring. hahaahah just joking, i dun always win.

alright time to rest and settle my score with e 100kg eating monster

0 comments: