Friday 13 March 2009

A nuclear explosion happened during my 2nd week of work

Thursday, 12 Mar 2009.
64 years after the World War II

I was assigned to the frontline, my utmost task was to defend Braddell Tech.
An important build belonging to the Allied Unit in front of General CW's home.

In the darkest hour of mankind, an atomic nuclear war head (fat boy rh) landed on us and destroy nothing but an important file named "Workbook promo.xlsx" a microsoft excel file.

Though there was no casualty, but I had flu due to the aftermath and the file
"Workbook promo.xlsx" went missing. I activatated the ESU, Emergency Searching Unit to find the missing file.

"Workbook promo.xlsx" was erase from the surface of earth, my ESU unit cant even find a trace of the radiation. The nuclear warhead Fat boy RH basically eats up everything and leaves nothing.

"Workbook promo.xlsx" is actually a very important document handed down to me by Bridgadier Boss.

I reported the matter to Bridgadier Boss and he said there is nothing much we can do except to rebuild the file.

Friday the 13 Mar 2009...
1716 hr...
Ensign Sam finished rebuilding the 1st part of the file...
For peace...

0 comments: