Friday 6 March 2009

I am going to Italy, Bologna

Barely a week into my job, I am feeling the intensity already. I believe right now I am operating at the 75% level. I thought my honeymoon period will last longer. I believe by early next week I will be fully integrated into my role. The pace is quite fast, normally the 1st week is just to observe and see how other people do things.

Just when I thought I am out of breath, my superior told me that I will be traveling to Italy with them.
I am left with only 10 working days to absorb as much information as possible, because I will b replacing one of my colleague for the trip, not as an additional help, meaning I will be taking over his job.

Not sure about reason why they suddenly decide to bring me along, but i believe this would be an opportunity to learn on the big stage.
Only 4 will be travelling, 2 are my superior, 1 designer and me.

0 comments: