Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sam is a funny guy...

Its now 12:47 but i am updating blogs.

Time is short for me because of my new job. But when i have all e time in e world for e past few months i dun feel like updatin my blog. in fact i feel more busy before i gt a job. but i think i am rite to a certain extend.

before i gt a job, i need to ear breakfast.
before i gt a job i need to play my left for dead
before i gt a job i need to watch my gundam
before i gt a job i need to read manga
before i gt a job i need to play d2
before i gt a job i need to i need to find a job.

after i have a job, all i need is to do my job.

see now i gt more time.


Well rite now i am workin in toapayoh lor 8 basically just opposite of cw and nw block. i just have to walk 5 min. it really does feel gd when i can just walk up to my place after lunch and close my eyes for 15 min on my bed.

My boss are nice ppl, at this point of time. but i am nt sure tmr

pay wise, i shall nt mention here but still ok for e market now.

Jobscope wise cover alot of ground, cos its a small company with onli a team of 7 ppl including me(delivery and packing excluded). so basically alot to do.

my company handle children educational material. so we print and sell children books. mainly kindergarden level. for a small company i think dey have a big customer base. altho economics bad but we are venturing oversea and we will be buying our own printing machine. so everything will b in house, designer, print, delivery, marketing all in house.

my job include marketing, customer service, admin as well as events.

marketing- gt promotion need market books
customer service- need take order, process delivery and bla bla u no
admin- type lor
events-bookfair

wat really attract me is marketing and events.
we have new series of book coming up and various proj. we have plans to go into retail also. going into retail really interest me. i believe i will learn alot from this.
you can be working for 2 years as a marketing exec, but if in my resume i can state wat i actually did, helping to set up a retailing outlet for e company bla bla, i believe it really looks gd.

same goes for events, its part of marketing as well and best of all get to travel. this month 4 from my company is going to italy for book fair. zzz newbie dun get to go...so sad in oct dere will b beijing, we are looking at korea and jap too. hopefully i get to go to all this places as well.

well is pink and rosy now but i am onli with e company for 2 days, i duno how things is going to be like. but if everything turns out like wat i see, i think its quite a gd job to start with for me.

for colleague wise, we had 5 person starting work together. so we are at e same lvl. and age wise its all 22-25 except our boss. so we can get along well. no cb thou for ppl who keep ask me tis question.


office ppl = 7( 5 new, e other 2 join 2 month ago ) so basically we are all same rank same lvl. not much hierachy. which is wat i enjoy most. i dun have a senior or manager to look out for. i just have my boss above me.

Well i hope not to bored u with e long long post, just trying to let ppl no a clearer picture.

gtg guys talk again!

0 comments: