Saturday 7 March 2009

Really tired.

Just finish my basketball session. As expected was really tired. Suprisingly my arms were able to do with e basic shooting and dribbling, but my hamstring were really tight couldnt run or jump much.

Yesterday my reaction was damn slow, even when talking, I said things tat i dun mean it. For eg, i told my fren tat i always have to leave 5 min later and often i cant catch movie before 7pm.

Actually the 5 mins is nt e main reason, the actual reason is i dun like my work ends at 630, cos most movie time slot is b4 7pm. I end at 630, plus e 5 min time difference of the punch card clock, I onli get to leave 6.35.

When u miss e 7pm timeslot, e nx movie timeslot is 9plus. When u finish e movie its alrdy 11plus reach home 12 plus bath everything almost 1am

altho i live near but you will still feel tired e nx day.

well, other den this reason, there isnt much i can complaint abt. Yesterday was bombarded by my fren for complaining.

Oh ya, though i might complain, when it comes to work, my attitude is very different

0 comments: