Thursday 19 March 2009

Just remembered that I need to plan ahead 2 weeks for my fantasy league

Was browsing through the net and I realise that I would not be able to change my fantasy league for the next 2 weeks. I earn a 20plus point lead last weekend but I reinvested it into the squad by making another 7 changes.

Earlier in the season rh mentioned that I tried to take 4 players from hull. I did that just again only to be reminded by the "too many players selected from Hull" notice.
I took rickets, zayatte and I already have mendy. In order to finance my gerrard-torres partnership, i had to sell almost everything that I have barr Arsenal players. Even my swazer have to go. I wanted to take myhill but they just refuse to let me take the entire Hull backline... "too many players selected from Hull".

Nonetheless my entire defense will still be based on hull for the next two weeks.

I think both hull and middlesbro will be tightening their backline for the premier league run in.

Welcome Rh and welcome lampard. Frank lampard is once again restored to the team. The same goes for torres and gerrard. All 3 of them were once my main-stay in my team but due to injuries and drop of form, I left them out.
With the premier league coming to an end, I believe they will earn the points for their respective club and also for my fantasy league team.
It would be perfect if I could just have essien in my team. Since he came back from injury that very 1st week, I wanted to buy him, but i am just unable to squeeze another 1.2 value for him. Rh said that he wants to get him. I hope by now he already have got him. He should be crucial to chelsea in the title run-in as well.

Of course I have drop ronaldo, he is just too expensive to earn that 1 assist or 1 goal. Should have dump him after his world club championship involvment. He is like on "pah" with lennon and milner in my team for the past few weeks. Having 1 goal or occasionally 1 assist.I just hope this decision dun come back to haunt me.

My investment in Arshavin finally pays off. And as I said all along, alot will depends on Arsenal results and that means Rvp-AA-Nasri. I wanted walcott as well but i just deem the 3 of them undroppable. But RVP has been a disappointment missing the last 2 match. Lucky my team for the last few weeks is based on "stronger than average law" so I have subs to come in.
Now that I revert to the "star system" with only pantsil on bench, Wenger better be playing rvp regularly.
Rh were so suayed that he have all of his 3 striker rested or injured for the last last week.

If not for the "too many players selected from arsenal" thingy, i would have take bentner as well. 5.2 is cheap

0 comments: