Thursday 19 March 2009

2 more days to Italy...and work life...

It's already the 3rd week since my first day of work. Things are happening real fast. Managed to learn alot of things and the workload is getting more more and more. Only today I was able to get a breather. For the rest of the weeks is like, start work, the next thing I know is lunch time. Come back work and suddenly its 5pm. And I am still rushing to finish up before 630. Then the next thing its 7pm.

Pro and con, cause time really flies for me at work. Con, would be there is really alot to do.
I take pride in my work though and I am not going to complain about it. I feel I am getting more work because I am simply better than some of my colleague.

Speaking of colleague, there is this particular one that I am going to have problem working with. She is error prone and her superior no longer trust her to do the work. So basically I am assigned to do her work. Well I dun mind helping my colleague do the work but while I was slogging at one corner struggling to keep my head above the flood of work, she is gaming msning and facebooking. It kinda make my blood boils to think that I am in this overload mode to do someone's job and that very someone is enjoying herself.

Alright, I have reach my whinny the pooh limit for this week so move on to something non-whinny.

Less than 48 more hours to go before my trip. Kind of feeling daunted. Excited about the trip but I know I am there to work, learn and grow. Anything else would be a bonus.

Think through about it and I believe the reason I feel daunted is because I am afraid I might be not up to it. The company chose me ahead of the others so in a way I have an expectation to fulfil and I am afraid that I might not fulfil the expectation.

Aaron say I should just take it like a normal trip, and I think he is right. Just do my best and take it from there.

Gota sleep, guess this is the last post.................before the trip. Will be back with photos to post here.

Arriving back in SG 28 mar sunday, probably 3plus pm sg time.

2 week no basketball and epl.

Seria A for now...

0 comments: