Sunday 31 May 2009

The "what am i doing post"

Recently have been busy with work, real busy...i was telling off cw just nt too long ago not to work so hard.

but dere u go, i am working as hard as him too.

Previous post was wednesday, blink, nw its sunday.

in e past i would drag to think working for 8hr, but on wed and fri i completed 24hr of work, i was really really tired. met rh, cw and jloo on thurs morning to hav breakfast after work. after tat wake up work again. at last i manage to see out tis week. not that tough for now. so i think for e nx 2 week i will try chiong again.

Things still look rosy at this moment, I am enjoying my work. perhaps i actually enjoy my work that y i am able to work for 24 hr. tho my work hour is very long, i nv feel drag to go to work. for some reason i do look forward to work and tis make things easier for me.

today was a tough day for me, busy busy and busy, on top of it one of my staff MC, luckiy have another cashier to cover, right now we are facing shortage of stuff, need to hire 2 more cashier. 2day 1st time in my life, i have to handle $26K, cash...

really will count til crazy...report everything must really tally and figures must key very carefully.. one mistake recount everything...$26K is not e highest sales record somemore...2nite at least still gt a senior ops exec with me
Monday i will be soloing for the night...Hope everything goes well...

Right now, I intend to bury myself in work while i think of e million dollar question of what i wan to do in life.

I duno how long i can keep this up, so i will be setting my short term goals and thinking about my long term goal. For the nx 2 week i will be working both side while the 3rd week i will b at taiwan, after that den i will decide again.

0 comments: