Wednesday 27 May 2009

Angels and Demons

I know I know, the craze is well and truly over for tis show. I suppose u guys have all watch it rite?

Due to my busy schedule I only manage to catch the show 2day. 1st time i watch a movie alone in my life.

Well i tot e show was great.
1st for the setting, Vatican City, during the movie they show alot of places, which i assume is not available to public. Eg, the archives and underground churches. (I am not sure if those scene are taken in the real place or just another hollywood setting tho.)

2nd the action is better than da vin ci code. and i tot the part of " the path to illuminati" is great, the way the angel in the churches of science points to another place is very interesting. Just my one million dollar advise, for the Ling Brown who is writing "Pirated Heros and Demons" perhaps the part where that fatass found picture fortelling the future... mayb we can do something in that direction. not asking u to copy tho just a idea which we can brain storm abt.

tiny mini flaw
1st no Chio Bu
2nd no romance part just all action and mystery
3rd change the storyline altho i think its easier to act out tis way

Mayb its becos I already read the book so it kind of monorail for me. no surprise no twist.

I was like: "oh yeah the air ventilation gona stop by now"
3 sec later: "oh see e air ventilation stop"
"oh he is almost out of breath" "aiya the glass panel will break den he will survive"

abit no kick.

Den again becos i have read the book, i understood how robert lengthen was able to find his way from church of earth to church of fire and den to toa payoh lor 8 water leg noodle store.

Alrite time to slp now... tis sat will be damn busy for me...
School holidays + Terminator Salvation + monster vs alien = alot ppl coming to my cinema!!!!

0 comments: