Tuesday 26 May 2009

My new job....

Currently I am working in leisure park @ kallang as an operation executive.

Quite a fun and relax job. I like e environment alot. The mall is quiet and peaceful. In the morning, u walk around u see some ppl drive in to have breakfast. some kids go ice skate. u walk out abit its tree and greenary. Listen to nice music that e mall plays, walk around and have my breakfast. Same goes for lunch. tho everything seem so easy and simple but i assure u there is alot planning to be done and i will have to doing corporate and marketing in the future, after i master the operation side

Job scope wise is to ensure the cinema operates daily. Everything that u guys can imagine about running a cinema. E.g Cash flow, manpower management, films, screen time and promotion.

The big plus about the job, being an executive means i am management level. So I dun need see anybody face except my manager, who is
1. nice person
2. nt always around 1 shift onli 1 manager or executive

when i learn everything i will be doin solo which means i call the shot and nobody is goin to b dere to oversee what I do, instead i will be overseeing wat other ppl do.

The minus about the job, only 1 off days. sianz wor 1 off day onli...

so far everybody dere is nice, but having past bad bad experience, i will be reserving my judgement til a later time.

with great power comes great reponsibilities, though management lvl which mean u need set example for ur staff. hw would u b able to tell ur staff off when she/he is late. den u urself also late. so everything u do must be like perfect or something.

Right now i am trying to find my direction in life, the big question: "what do i wan to do"

I duno e answer. should i study? i also duno. I like this job (so far) but will tis job get me somewhere in e future? what is the next thing that i shld look for in terms of achievement for this job?

alot thing to ponder about...

Oh ya, marina sand call me and ask me if i am interested in joining dem as a dealer, not sure how my previous application for executive level ended up as a dealer applicant.

But shufen mention something, if i work as a dealer, i will b working in 2 indecent environment. Clubbing and gambling...irving care to join me?

0 comments: