Monday 1 June 2009

OMG, Tmr i am alone...

2nite my work ended at 1am. I happily tot tat still have usher and ppl watchin movie. den i went to check e schedule den i realise tat e last show for today ends at 1215... suddenly i realise e whole entire lvl 3 i am alone...den u no imaginary sound will come in...

the fridge suddenly sound like some deep huming machine...woo... luckily lvl 4 k-box open daily til 3am and 5am for wkend. and also lvl 2 bowling opens til 3am for wkends...so actually outside still gt ppl sing song and bowl. suddenly the huming machine transform back to a normal fridge.

There is actually a senior executive with me 2nite. but working for 9 years in e company. he actually can come later den me for 2 hr and go home earlier den me for 1 hr. hmmm hopefully after probation i get to enjoy tis kind of privillages.

cant wait to catch monster vs aliens as well as terminator. any1 watch alrdy?

0 comments: