Sunday 5 July 2009

Changes to my blog

Ok just change, the section 'frustration' to my thoughts. After all i dun have so much frustration. or maybe i just cant be bother to blog abt my frustration.

I was pondering btw thoughts or emotions, which is more suitable. i decided to go with thoughts because i feel that whenever something happen, i can have emotions but thoughts would allow me to express more rather den just talking abt how i feel.

and also rite now i have decided to change e darkness section to either my eyes or my world. I created this section to post my photos, some from the past and I will be posting picture daily if possible. I would try to take a picture everyday and post it in the section. since i gt my camera i didnt use it much other den my trip on venice. Suddenly today i was at an art exhibition at my work place den i remember i have a camera.

Hey guys just wondering, do you ever see my other section? (reviews and thoughts) cause i always have msg for life section only my review and thought section seem very very quiet

0 comments: