Thursday 2 July 2009

BIrthday Treat!!!

Had dinner last nite with akatsuki member at Arab street, Next Door Cafe. Jh say the name "Next Door Cafe" is very cool. What do you guys think? haha

Well the place look very Turkish but some one told me its a Italian restaurant.

After the food came up, I am pretty sure its a Turkish restaurant or at least not Italian.

Aaron ordered the small but powerful coffee, its really small, 1 sip can finish e whole cup already.

Jh got me e Milo tower, it was really cool. The glass itself is 25 cm tall, top off with whip creme and Milo powder. The whip cream they use is really very nice. e first thing i finish is the whip cream.

The food was normal, perhaps Turkish styled that y we are not used to the spice and ingredient used. I would like to mention about their pizza. Its e best u can get, really. Super cheesy, crispy crust. If nx time i wan eat pizza, I would probably come back here to eat. Pizza lover out there get e address from jh..... hahaahahahahaha

after dinner we chat about our trips experience, the language barrier out dere in europe. after that we played charade again!! ha our usual after dinner activity. Charade seem to be the easiest convenient activity and yet fun.

Oh yes our 4 season man Mr cw, damn poor thing, drove ard arab street in his car for probably 20 min b4 he can even find the cafe.

Its was only until the last min when I am about to go off then dey told me that its my birthday treat. Darn I should have order e most expensive stuff plus a bottle of red wine....tsk.... haha

Guys thanks for the treat and it was a very enjoyable dinner!!!

0 comments: