Monday 1 June 2009

Changes

My life seems to be much more peaceful these days. Lesser frustration, sadness and darkness.

I believe there will be frustration, sadness and darkness in time to come but i think i m not ready to share my inner tots to ppl.

I guess I will be converting 1 of the section to talk about films and movie reviews.

Up and coming movie Transformer!

Oh ya there is a toy and figurine shop at my workplace too. so for ppl who are interested with these stuff, u can come to leisure park and shop around.
The shop is bigger den sunshine plaza and more variety as well. prices wise are fairly equal i guess.

I just saw e kingdom heart version of Cloud and Saphiroth. Quite nice, very tempting but i guess i am gona stay out of e kingdom heart, as i already have e ff7 version...but still...very tempting... ah....grrhh... I am struggling...For those who watch advent children, the space ship that dey fly, Sierra, also have replica. e price is 79$... That is very very tempting for me...

0 comments: