Tuesday 28 October 2008

A series of unfortunate events

i felt tat wat happen to me is much worse than the title suggest.

have been falling sick for e past month fever-diarrheoa-fever-flu-cough-injured wrist. finally i recovered from the sickness. went to rh house install some shit and his cd-drive exploded ( i am not exaggerating ) his hard disk cant boot up, graphic card spoil. zzz

nx day spend 1 whole day at sim lim to fix his com. i didnt do anything to his com except to install something on my thumb drive. how did e cd rom exploded is really beyond me...of course e repair fee and new cd rom is paid by me and rh said that since the graphic card was down due to excess usage instead of my destruction, he was kind enuf to pay for e graphic card.

on sunday i went to gym to work out, and expectedly i lost my psp, given my luck i should hav just stayed indoor. my locker was broken into when i was workin out. the theif was kind enuf to leave my IC, credit card, ezlink card and clothes in tact. only psp and money was stolen. mr theif, i tank u from the bottom of my ass. i was telling ppl how my fren lost his ic on his ord, i almost lost it on the week of my ord.

i couldnt find my mini sd card adaptor thus i went to buy a new 2gb memory card. i search high and low, i jus cant find it. and after i buy my new 2gb memory card, i found the missing adaptor in my camera. zzzz

its 4 days since i had any form of bad luck, i hope for e nx 60 yrs i will never have any bad luck..

0 comments: