Sunday 19 October 2008

My 1st blog post at home...

Well as u guys know my com pass away a few months back, and my internet exile started 2years ago. Well time flies, 2 years have pass. Guess now u all will see more of me online with my new mini laptop.

I am using the ACER Aspire One Laptop (blue). As Rh commented and complaint, it small in design, but personally i am fine with it. design wise i really give it a thumps up.

Small, light and ultra portable. Weighting less than 1kg, with a length of 9 inch, its basically like a book.

Aaron did ask me y i dun get a desktop instead, well i ask myself this question umpteen times but i felt that rite now even i buy a desktop i wont use it much also. I dun have any game i wanted to play.



I am getting a new phone also, if u guys gt any recommendation can let me no

0 comments: