Tuesday 7 October 2008

OH MY GOD!!!! CW UPDATED HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read this 1 more time

OH MY GOD!!!! CW UPDATED HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!! CW UPDATED HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD!!!! CW UPDATED HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry its 3 more time.

yeah its right OH MY GOD!!!! CW UPDATED HIS BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tats 4

yeah i no u feel like punching me by now.. ok let start from something serious

cw updated his blog on October 01 2:56 PM

may i suggest we make tis day a public holiday and celeberate for a full 3 days every year. we shall meet up at cw place buy some turkey and decorate tree. and play some mafia.

haven't been actively blogging, for those who are waiting for my updates, it's finally here!

yeah actively passively or autistically u haven been blogging. yes i have been ur greatest fan since thierry henry won F1 championship.

as usual, had been busy, yeah, busy with this and that... everyday there's something for me to do, without fail, for the past few months... projects lining up, proposals to submit... endless crap! my life has, in fact, revolves around work and work only

well i still see in in kopi tiam watch soccer and driving ur car goin for a spin. so u still have tat little tiny wini bit to blog haha

just last week, lam asked me the real reason of me working so hard, why? drowning myself in projects and proposals in order to forget? no i wasn't... it's just my main focus now, my career... it was schooling, studying then, now it's my career... whether or not, drowning myself maybe the underlying reason, i don't really care...

hey wats up with e LAM thingy y u and jh keep Lam-ing here and dere?
Yeah u better dun be drown, we wont be able to pull a 125kg person up.

anyway, let's steer away from emotional stuffs, if not someone will accuse me of being elmo (emo) again...

wah u and ur elmo joke again....anyway u still sound emo, somehow can still feel e emptiness in u...
perhaps u weight onli 25 kg but ur emptiness make up e other 100kg


So gd dude u gt to see e race queen, and free F1 tix, guess it must be fun. wanted to say: wah so gd ur company gt free tix so good, maybe can go work dere.

but seeing u drowning with e work i decided to think twice about tat haha

well tis post is for u leonggggg fat fat...

0 comments: