Monday 11 June 2007

From me!!!

So many post recently have been from other source and none haven been about my life.
So i decided today i shall write an article about recent event that happened in my life.

Last night i went to park to jog. I did interval training, not sure i did it correctly. I dun b call as xiao pang by my dear dear. I wan to be shuai shuai for her, but i no deep down she dun mind and love me as i am. :>

On Saturday we went to chinatown and look around for tour packages but its so hard to find a good deal. Most of the package are quite ex. 3D2N for bali or macau will cos u area $400+. Phuket will be around $350. will hope to bring dear dear to have a birthday holiday.

I feel so bad cos i no she always wanted to travel further, i know she wan to go korea or australia since last year. hope @ least tis time i can bring her go somewhere nice...

0 comments: