Friday 19 November 2010

Thoughts, reflections and exams

Exam is around the corner, its tmr in fact but I have been really relax about it. This semester I rarely skip lesson and really paid attention in class thus abit of revision and the knowledge just came flowing in. Tmr just nice for 1 hour of revision before I start to attempt past year paper. Perfect.

(*results might proved other wise)

I won an Ipad while attending company's Dinner and Dance. Well I must say standard charter bank is really generous, Ipad is "just" the top 100 prize, the top ten prizes include $1200 Marinay Bay Sands voucher, $3000, $5000 and first prize is $8000 in cash. But then again there were 4000 over ppl attending the event. So i can consider myself a lucky soul. out of all my colleague only me and another lucky bastard won the top 100 prize. the rest got $30 vouchers only.

I have been debating with myself for this one week, should I sell my Ipad or keep for my own usage. Ipad is a luxury, not a need. Should I take the $$$ or should i keep... haix...

WHAT YOU GUYS THINK?

Sick, yes Sick, after recovering from the horrendous fever, I am down again with some unknown sickness, one side of jaw is kinda painful. Its like having some punched you in the face(side). I suspect its wisdom tooth, my mum say body too heaty, got "sore gum". I am feeling slightly better now. I hope it's not some tooth growing out. I think I am too old to grow a tooth now... please not during my exams at least.

Nowadays I am worried about death, not me though. I am worried about ppl around me. I look around, my dad is already 70, how long more I get to play a fillial son, time for me to do something. My hamster already 1 year old. another 1 year with me? Hamster life expectancy is MAX 3-4 years.

More and more responsibility lying on my shoulder...

0 comments: