Tuesday 9 November 2010

Sick......

Was down with gastric flu and fever for the past 2 days... felt like dying... was worried sick, thought i might die again... I could feel that my hands and leg are getting numb just like 8 years ago... but luckily i am feel alot better now... was so worried about a relapse... phew... Life is fragile... u might be running and kicking at this moment... u might be on the bed for the rest of ur life... tressure life...

No matter what hardship and obstacle you encounter, dun give up dun feel sad... take what comes to you with a pinch of salt and triumph over it! Just remember nothing beats waking up and knowing that you are still alive. (well i really sound like some perssimistic old man who is dying soon.)

My 2 frens who are down with relationship problems, forgive forget and accept. I wish you find someone better.

My work,

well my work have been pretty fun and good so far. My manager have been really good to me...after i hit my target for my quarter, I was told that I can leave office at 3.30pm!! wooo 9am to 3.30pm...

I am actually suppose to go for training this month by i requested to postpone to next month so that i could concentrate for my exams. My manager have been very supportive and I really appreciate it.

I will be going to our new main branch at Marina Bay Financial Centre. Its going to be the new flag ship branch beside marina sands. Guess it would be super busy after December...

My school,

OMG, I just hate exam... really hate studying... i think i m born with some deficiency in my DNA which automatically reject books and notes...or mayb I just haven found anything tat interest me, I am just so envious of JH CW and Jon, JH CW are really passionate in what they study while Jon is just a pure NERD who loves book...

Time really flies, a year have pass...1/3 gone and another 2 years i will b graduating...I guess I will b hanging in here for awhile more, like it or not.

My life,

Yeah I finally got a new bike!!! after years and years of wanting, I decided that this is it. I am 25 and i ought to get something I wan and do something I like. (my mum was angry and worried sick about my safety when i bought the bicycle). Its a red coloured FOLDABLE bike. I think its kind of cheap. I got it from carrefour at 99 bucks. Its not too shabby, except that its a bit heavy, but den again at 99 bucks, I am getting what its worth.

I ask around for frens that might be interested to buy and we could go cycling together but unfortunately few share my passion, only Jon said ok. I got the red bike and Jon got the blue bike. Initially jon wanted the same colour as me, but I told him to Fuck off and stop being such a gay. (he protested and said that red was his fav color. Wat a lousy excuse) :)

Have been cycling around SG and I realise you can pretty much go anywhere in SG with a bike. Went to thompson, Kallang, Amk and etc. not very far yet but I would like to test my endurance and go to further area like sengkang or yishun. Mayb I should go to sentosa and cycle and try to explore the area.

Shopping,

Oh ya if you guys want to go shop, we can go together.

I just realise my wardrobe totally out sync with my age. The last time i bought any clothes was probably 2 years back. all my stuff are tshirts. so if u are going to shop count me in.

0 comments: