Tuesday 29 June 2010

Home coming!! Knight and Day!!

Yesterday I was nearby Kallang so I went back to look for my ex-colleagues. I miss them and I miss the place, to a certain extend I miss the job. I really look back and see this place and this job fondly.

Nothing beats watching a movie at Kallang, I just love the feel. I not sure what is so special, maybe because I literally look after that place, furnishing, cleaning, maintaining projector, seeing ppl attaching the films, just that odd sense of familiarity. Its like a project I worked on for a long time and suddenly I have to let go. When you go back at that place, you would just indulge in a bit of reminiscing.

Last time when I play world craft and DOTA, I used to call customer hordes of creature. becos movie timing is always staggered 1.30pm, 2.40pm, 3.20pm. So customers always come in waves. The queue can stretch up til the horizon. The defence tower is my cashier and I am e hero slaying the creatures. Every customer cleared is consider 1 frag. When customer comes in wave, my colleague will sound the battle drum and give a war cry. Charged! haha some really lame shit.

A peaceful, peaceful place...

I watched Knight and Day starring Tom Cruise and Cameroon Eto Diaz. Tom Cruise just got this Super agent look. This movie is a no brainer super agent kind of movie, funny and full of action. Some scene is really full of crap and just funny, especially the conversation.

Next up, A-team, the movie maniac in me is taking over...

0 comments: