Tuesday 29 June 2010

A good way to start your day!

Good morning, it is really an awesome way to start the day with an american breakfast, cold milo and fantastic scenary. Followed by some internet surfing and blogging before you start your day. I think this will be my morning schedule from now on.

Sunny side up, hotdog, ham, baked beans and harsh brown...woooooo + Plus milo...
thats life...

Yesterday was a very lucky day for me, in terms of World cup results. I bought 3 goals total for both matches and there it is this morning:

Holland 2 - 1 Slovakia
Brazil 3 - 0 Chile

My dear friend, peru bought Slovakia but holland gave them absolutely no chance at all. poor little girl... trick by the posh performance against Italy.

My winnings goes just a little bit to even out my loses. Currently still in the red zone, you just cant beat Singapore Pools...We all must learn from irving, if you cant beat them, join them.

This world cup is nothing but full of kelong. The results just seem so unpredictable. Lesser team played well against top teams. When you think that this is a good team, they will play like a lesser team. And when you think this Top team is going to beat e crap out of that lousy team, both team played equally well...
Thats how it is, crappy World cup.

I saw this quote of the day:

In 2006 Italy and France met in World Cup final.
In 2010 Italy and France met at the airport.
Both went back together.

haha Classic

0 comments: