Sunday 14 February 2010

Happy near year to all!!!

Had a very good sleep last nite, sleep for a full 12 hours. I must apologise to Mr Rh and Jizzloo. Yesterday plan was to meet up with them to chit chat but I ended up falling asleep. Thanks to CNY, Mr rh was in magnanimous mood and he forgave me. Of course there was no apologises to Jizzloo, he was extremely happy that I wasnt around to play light bulb to them. I bet jizzloo and rh had an extremely romantic count down to Valentine's day. (Jizzloo went home to wash clothes after that) *Wink *Wink

I didnt really have anytime for CNY, didnt participate in the spring cleaning, didnt went to shop for CNY clothes. The only things I gotten for CNY, was to buy some potato chips and 2 tub of Ben and Jerry Ice cream. YUM YUM!! but the thing is I got no time to stay at home and eat.

Had a delicious Reunion dinner last night, Fantastic Curry Chicken and soup and etc etc. Everything was delicious. I actually wanted to have a 2nd round for supper but I fell asleep.

Lots of new movie coming up, I have no time to watch but there are some tat i would like to reccomend; Percy jackson, 14 blades and i think little big soldier should be nice as well.

0 comments: