Friday 5 February 2010

Big Changes

Sometimes i wonder if this blog is a true reflection about my thoughts because i usual dun put unhappy things here.

lots to update

1. following my food extravaganza, I became a tourist in SG. Went to Jurong Birdpark and zoo. both the zoo and bird park change alot.

2. bought a shot glass from the zoo, to add to my collection. whenever i go to places of interest be it oversea or even local i would collect shot glass with local design.

3. finally i manage to find Full Metal Alchemist Alphonse figurine. The previous series I only manage to get mustang and Eric. I had place an order but not sure if the suplier can get e stocks.



the new series for mustang and eric is very detailed interms of clothing but the facial expression were just abit disappointing. but as for Alphonse the one in the middle is just plain awesome, the metal is of high quality metalic surface. i suspect it might be made of metalic material, not just spray on.

4. I am being transferred to iluma. A very suddenly decision due to shortage of man power here. Some of the ppl here actually quit without giving notice.

5. Fianally able settle in for school. With all e assignment thats is coming in couple with my hectic work schedule. It is causing me all sorts of headache. Almost 2 weeks since i saw anybody from akatsuki....ah......

0 comments: