Friday 19 December 2008

John Little Sale

Finally a post about what happens in my real life...

Well... went to expo with Kabuto today. Expo is having John Little sale right now. Spend a fortune today. My finance is in a terrible state now. Lets not dwell in the job and money topic. Will write a post on that later.

Kabuto have been complaining about my sense of dress. I always wear those short when i meet her in toa payoh and she say i look terrible. I stay in tpy so i m very lazy to wear long pant or jean. Thus she suggested that i get a bermuda, well the one that you wear not the triangle where ppl disappear in it.

Other than getting a bermuda,i also bought a surf pants and a black color beetle bug styled “sandle”. Not really a sandle, its those kind that u find in beetle bug shop, not sure what its call but its nice.

I saw a very stylish martini cocktail glass, really very nice and special. Wanted to get 1 of those long ago, i bought a set of 6. My pentagon glass also comes in 6. not sure y their set always sell in sixes.

Spend about 5 hours walkin just the john little fair alone...still got boarders fair just beside but by the time we shop finish boarders already closed.

Time to rush back to bball.

0 comments: