Tuesday 2 December 2008

Fantasy league

This week is a damn damn damn bad week for me in fantasy league. I wanted to put back torres thus i went on a self destructing mission. Dropping reina,bent,carlton cole, lampard, marney, traore just to earn enuf money to put torres.

After i am over and done with for my fantasy league week, Rh at msn just inform me that torres will be enjoying a 3 week holiday as a reward for pulling his hamstring.
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is sososo much shitty, thus i drop torres and put in my beloved vanpersie. I wanted van persie after this chelsea, but torres forced my hand.

Nonetheless van persie score 2 goals against chelsea, with help from the linesman. I really didnt expect him to score 2 goal, i just put him because i know he will score soon and pick up value soon. He reallied save my big fat ass becos my another beloved ronaldo(as a fantasy league player, not as a soccer player) get a very nice darren bent zero point. Well now the onus is on me, watever X zero = 0, nice 1 Kok kok kay, i saw it on the blog and i hear u saying it on the phone, u owe me 4 really really bigbig one!

currently i have earn quite alot of money from the sale of marney lampard traore bent due to their increase in value. if only they dun half my profit, i could have get so much more tranfer budget to spend on... ronaldo and kuyt have also earn me additional cash but for now i am not going to cash on them yet.

I have picked fabregas van persie and denilson on the cheap all dropping below their original value. (Denilson is debatable as he rise and now drop again) Arsenal is bound to enjoy a rise of fortune, 1 van persie just had a 3 match rest, 2 fabregas is captain, 3 arsenal have finish most of the difficult match, 4 denilson is slowly looking like a player capable of scoring the odd goal and creating goals.

Though losing 24 points, luckily i still kept grounds due to everybody scoring low points, really really tanks to persie, gona send him christmas card.
I have added a suprise addition in my squad not gona say it now, the player is of no suprise but the suprise itself is the postion. i drop one of my defender and replace it with a defender that i always wanted to add. If my prediction for my arsenal 3 guardian is right, i might be able to stay top for awhile more...

0 comments: