Wednesday 1 December 2010

Arsenal Jersey!

After years of supporting arsenal i finally bought myself an Arsenal jersey. Love it! Haha i have got manu n juventus but not arsenal so its ry kind of weird.

Well both manu n juventus jersey were bought b4 i supported arsenal. I think i bought dem for more den ten years alrdy. Manu jersey was e millenia edition, which u can wear it e normal side, white colour or u can wear it inside out, it change to then gold color jersey. It was one of e first n few dual wearing jersey.

Juventus jersey was bought also in maybe 2001 i think. Back de n del piero is my hero. I think he at that time he was really awesome. I remembered jeventus jersey was quite expensive back then. I remember i bought it for over a $100 bucks. At that time few club jersey were selling at such a high price.

Will add in e pics soon.

0 comments: