Wednesday 25 August 2010

It a month since I update anything on this blog. I really miss blogging, I always have some random thoughts tat i would like to put it here. Other than sharing, this blog is really my online diary. Its away fun to browse thru the past archive and see what you were doing or thinkin 2 or 3 years back.

so much to update that i duno where to start from. mayb i will just start from work.

Work has been fantastic for me, slowly i am starting to enjoy what i am doing. the initial stages might have been really difficult but once things start to move, you really get busy.

I have manage to hit my 3 month target within a month, right now I can really take my foot off the pedal and relax abit. It has been a gruelsome month for me, I am really working hard spending all my time in office constructively, working OT and skipping lunches. not to mention my school had already started. I must say its really worth it, now tat i have hit my target, i can totally concentrate on my studies. I can just spend my office hours doing my assignments and projects. and today i just went home at lunch time, telling my boss i meet client haha :)
took a nap and went to school.

*Disclaimer : boss should not read the above paragraph, all rights reserved

Nonetheless, I am still short of 2 deals before I get my promotion! Despite my efforts, I have yet to complete a mortgage deal. Its a requirement to complete 1 mortgage and 2 insurance deal. btw last month I was able to close a mega deal worth $12000!! but sad to say my commision not alot. :< So any souls out there that no of ppl buying house or need insurance please let me no!

I will be going to Batam this weekend with my family, if its fun next time we can organise a trip there ourselves!

hmmmm ok onto soccer!! alot to say, first gallas sign for tottenham ahah lets hope he retire at westham then he would have played for all 4 top flight london club.

Chamakh have been a very good signing, good run and aerial presence. probably save us a points at anfield

koscielny, too early to gauge but lets hope he will be awesome.

We will be signing another defender from sevilla, pardon me, i cant spend his name, its like s-q-cilly, something like tat. jloo say he is good and lets hope he will be just as gay as jloo.

how can we forget about fantasy league when we talk about soccer?
This season fantasy league is really intense, game week one all of us can feel the pressure already, I must self really dun wan to lose out tis time, not to the likes of jloo at least. jloo himself is already in overdrive mood, cursing every single captain u guys have. haha. credit to jh who lead by 30over points just in 2 games.

Right now every week is like a final and every transfer is like life and death. fluctuation of values can be so crucial, I have experience it first hand last season, a slow start and a drop in player value can early on can kill off any chances u have. lets hope all of us do well this season except jloo. if he still win tis season, we might consider scrapping off the buffet lick next season. the pain of seeing him eating free buffet hurts me. LOL

i will stop here before I bored you guys

til then

S

haha

0 comments: