Friday 9 July 2010

Dread dead morning....

It just seem to me that I am immune to my own alarm clock. Its really bad because I bloody woke up just mins before my reporting time at work. It was terrible.... late for the 2nd time in a week. horrible horrible sam...sam sam sam pls buck up.

Work wise I just finish attachment to our flagship branch at 6 battery road. It a very good experience for me, really learn alot from the consultants there. I am quite lucky because ppl which i am attached to is very frenly, not like some hostile creature i heard from my other colleagues.

Learning alot means i get to see alot, life is really tough in a bank. I m expecting it to be tough already but it is just tougher than i expected.

Gota work real hard!!!!! Even simple account opening, admin stuff also we do..Y cant wenger just sign me up I can play for the team. I am pretty sure at least i am better than silvestre or denilson..

Dear friends, if u have frens that need insurance or buy house need home loans, you can refer to me!!! :>

gota work!!!!

0 comments: