Friday 22 January 2010

lots to update

The past few days have been traumatising for me, was very ill for e past 7 days.
Reoccurrance fever and swelling in my leg, the doctor told me it could b terminal. Thankfully after going thru scans and tests at Tan Tock Seng the doctoc say everything is alright just some viral infection. Everytime I go to Tan Tock Seng it scare e daylight out of me.

It was all work last year, the 10days MC allows me to do alot of things that I always wanted to do. Had dinner and spend time with my family, clear up my room, I also just realise I haven been spending much time with computer as well, did alot of pc maintance and clearing up used file. Search for movie that i missed. mininova is down and i had to search around for movie again.

Play d2 with friends after stopping for months, and not to mention cw finally gt his laptop.

Bought a laptop at simlim. I am very glad to have a laptop, i alway wanted 1 tho i dun really no y i need it. sch,work, bla bla. but i just love it. got it at a bargain price, definitely a gd piece of business.

Have been spending alot on food regularly, in a space of 1 month, I had crystal jade, Din tai feng, Swenson, waruku, fish and co, breeks, hagen daz, cafe and bla bla, almost went to seoul garden and jack's place. Next on the list, bali thai, they having alacat buffet. Bali thai is one of my fav restaurant u guys shld try it.

Will be going to escape and either zoo or bird park this sat and sun repectively.

After i recover sufficiently and if time permits, i would definitely wants to organise a cycling and bball event.

forget to mention, will be trying to change the outlook of the blog for the new year. For the movies section I have already change to a much much nicer look. will be getting rid of dead wood in this blog too.

Did some new year shopping sometime back at expo, bought 2 pair of shoe 1 for work and 1 for new year.

D-day on monday, gona meet up with my boss, see what arrangement he has for me to accomodate my studies.

tuesday is my first lesson, shit i just remember i haven collect my study material...OMG if i m nt wrong today last

0 comments: