Saturday 14 November 2009

A rare phenomenon is coming....warning this is one of my lousiest post, I m in laming mood tat y. ignore tis post if u do not understand

is it the end of e world? no u have to wait til 2012... but its close... for decades u nv seen tis phenomenon, the previous time it occurs was 30 year ago when he was still crawling on the floor and ranieri gave him a kick in the face, the facial injury he suffered tat day was the one and only he ever suffered.

From soccernet;

"The thigh injury that forced Frank Lampard to withdraw from the England squad ahead of Saturday's friendly with Brazil will sideline the Chelsea star for three weeks"

From CNN;

"Lampard is out for 3 weeks with an ankle injury"

From planetfootball;

"A blow to chelsea title hope! humty lampy had a great fall!!! and out for 3 wks!"

From Jloo and Samuel;

"we just want to say Congrats RH!!!!"


Lampard : Here I am standing infront of all of u, I must thank ranieri who breed me into what I am today.

Ranieri : Well said, a very fine breed indeed...

Sam : hey, u call a press conference just to tell us about the breeding process?

Lampard : Oh no the main purpose, I am announcing this over all channel of the world is to let u all know I am injured.

Jloo : That a very strange phenomenon inbreed, errm i mean indeed...

Rh : Die liao, Ashley cole out, bosingwa out, lamps out, drogba is out, terry is in-out-in-out

Jloo : how come drogba out?

Sam : I was at mac just nw. I saw drogba. Got 1 straw drop on his knee. He immediately drop on the floor rolling. From his expression I think its a 3 month injury.

Jloo : thats bad!

Sam : but 3 min later he go buy french fries eat den u no the fries drop on th ankle. I m certain this time is 6 month out.

0 comments: