Saturday 3 October 2009

Rain, keeps me calm

Its a long time since I exercised. Took off this week and went to swim, jog, workout and also played bball last nite. A very statisfying week. Had a very good break from work. Will be going to swim again next tuesday.

Finished watching Hunter X Hunter but the manga is yet to conclude, with the author taking a break indefinitely.

Currently I am watching D-gray Man.



Start off with very exciting storyline, kinda of reminds me of Full Metal Alchemist, but as the episode goes on, there is alot of side quest that make it kinda boring. I always hated filler. Hope this anime dun disappoint me.

I have never watch a movie alone before but was kinda upset so I went to watch 2 movie alone. Surrogates and Funny People. You can check it out in the review page if u r interested.

And also I went swiming alone on wed. Kinda nice. Always feel so peaceful when I am in the water. Calm my head as well

0 comments: