Sunday 1 February 2009

full of frustration!!!!

yes arsenal just draw again.. no creativity no flair.. pls those who are going to tell me its normal... its not.. we got no width and skill... everything abt tis arsenal team is substandard. diaby e pirated vieira. adeybayor..compare to our previous 3 striker bergkamp ian wright and henry he is no where near... eboue..is a lousier version of ermm to many to name... damn piss..

nvm
NVM

arshavin?? still no news with a few hours left of transfer window? i was also watching villa match.. villa really looks gd...

no matter how i curse i still suport arsenal but for now i wan to concentrate to cursing dem..zzz....

ok fantasy league... ahhhh stupid nugent lose 3 nil still wan score... my 12 pts gone... and robinho 1st AWOL den become rapist and geovani nv play..zzzz van persie on sub...zzzz my top scorer goes to mendy! 1 goal 1 assist. damn happy.. my 2 cheapest buy are one of my best buy. pantsil and mendy... got me alot pts on 8value only...mendy onli 3.9...

still piss...

0 comments: