Tuesday 2 September 2008

Wat wenger said since may

This guy as far as summerising wat wenger said since May...indeed wenger is very very dishonest tis summer...


Here’s what our manager has fed us since May.


These aren’t exact quotes but it gives you the gist of what he has said.


1. We lacked something at the back from high balls at set pieces, I will rectify that.


You haven’t.


2. I won’t be signing a centre back, you can print that.


You have.


3. The most important thing is to keep this squad together, no-one else is leaving, no-one


They have.


4. If I buy in new players it will kill the young players.


Silvestre / Senderos killed…


5. I will sign 2 to 3 players, the fans won’t be disappointed.


They are.


6. I will sign a Flamini replacement before the second leg against Twente.


You haven’t.


7. I surprised you all by signing Silvestre.


You sure did Arsene.


8. We are good enough to win the ECL and the EPL.


You are kidding, right?

0 comments: