Tuesday 8 April 2008

I had a very real and weird dream...

Yesterday night i sleep quite early, at 10plus. I am so tired these few days. I had a dream. It very similar to the movie matrix. i dream that while i m aslp i was suddenly awakened half naked. i was push into a train and pass thru a series of tunnel. Its damn hot inside the tunnel and its so hot tat i felt my skin is peeling away and i was dying, but suddenly while the train was turning ard a corner, somewhere a door sprang open and someone jus pull me in.

Beyone the door, its like a class room but very much military like. There is a series of door leading to different places. Althought the place is seperated by doors, it feel like the door leads to another dimension place. 1st i m in an enclose room, i wandered tru to another door, it leads me a train station. Ppl from various part of the world arrive at tis place thru trains, bus and helicopter can be seen hovering ard. i can see japanse, african all speaking their own native tongues.

Out of the blue, like a jolt of lighting from the sky, a alien looking machine attack us, we are under attack. the machine ripe apart one of the poor fellow. It was very real and scary. We rushed to the nearest door and shut e door close. As we tot tat we are safe, the machine tried break tru the door. We are holding it, but not for long. As i scan the area, i cant find any door out...

I realise that i m on the of the bed, my mini speaker is still playin music, @!#% its onli 3am...back to slp...

0 comments: